- How to reach us
How to Reach us
Address: Via Salvatore Motisi 11, 91100 - TRAPANI
Lat.: 37.993213 - Long.: 12.564927
The agriturismo Duca di Castelmonte is located in the surroundings of Trapani, in the hamlet of Xitta, a rural village dating back to the Arab domination.
Trapani city center and airport are 15 minutes away and can be reached easily. Erice and the beaches of Trapani (the small bays of the city centre and the equipped beach of San Giuliano) are equally distant.
Main tourist destinations and places of interest
- Trapani and Paceco salt pans and nature reserve: 5 km, 10 minutes;
- Trapani city center and harbor: 10 km, 15 minutes;
- Erice: 15 km, 20 minutes;
- Segesta archeological site: 25 km, 20 minutes;
- Stagnone/Mozia reserve: 15 km, 20 minutes;
- Marsala: 20 km, 30 minutes;
- Mount Cofano reserve: 25 km, 35 minutes;
- San Vito Lo Capo: 55 km, 50 minutes;
- Zingaro reserve and Tonnara (tuna fishing building) reserve: 60 km, 60 minutes;
- Cave di Cusa (quarries) and Selinunte archeological site: 50 km, 60 minutes;
- Mazzara del Vallo and Dancing Satyr Museum: 50 km, 60 minutes;
- Vicenzo Florio Airport Trapani/Birgi Airport: 15 km, 20 minutes;
- Falcone Borsellino Punta Raisi/Palermo Airport: 80 km, 50 minutes;
Directions (click the link to view the suggested itinerary)
Fields with ( * ) are required.